Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key West, Marathon, Key Largo, Tavernier Overtime Pay Lawyer To Sue For Your Overtime Pay
Has your employer held back your paycheck? Have you been denied your rightful commissions, tips, or overtime pay ? Speak to a Florida Keys, Big Pine Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key West, Marathon, Key Largo, Tavernier and all of Monroe county
Can I Sue For Key West Unpaid Overtime?
If you haven’t been paid all the money you’ve earned at work, you might have a legal Florida Keys claim against your employer under Florida state or federal wage and hour law.
If there were minimum wage violations by your Key West employer.
If you were under paid and are a tipped Marathon employee.
If your employer is Taking too much in deductions.
If your employer failed to pay for every hour you worked.
- Working “off the clock,” before clocking in or after clocking our for the day
- Meal or rest breaks that you had to work through
- Not paid for hours at required training programs and classes
- Travel time to a work assignment
- Any waiting time you spent on the employer’s premises.