Overtime Wages Attorney For Unpaid Wages and Unpaid Overtime
Call Now 888-924-3435
Do I Have An Overtime Wages Claim?
- If there were minimum wage violations by your employer
- If you were under paid and are a tipped employee
- If your employer is taking too much in deductions
- If your employer failed to pay for every hour you worked including:
- Working “off the clock”, before clocking in or after clocking out for the day
- Meal or rest breaks that you had to work through
- Not paid for hours at required training programs and classes
- Travel time to a work assignment
- Any waiting time you spent on the employer’s premises
Did Your Employer?
- Make you work through lunch and not pay you?
- Make you take work home and not pay you?
- Threaten to fire you when you asked to be paid for the amount of hours you worked?
- Make you work more than 40 hours a week and not pay you for the hours worked overtime?
- Change your time records?
What Should I Do If I Believe My Employer Is Breaking the Law?
If you believe your employer is violating state or federal wage laws, call the Loren Law Group and speak to an experienced unpaid wages lawyer.
With offices nationwide Paycheck Lawyer is admitted to practice In: Texas, California, New Mexico, Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Georgia, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, North Dakota, Michigan, Ohio, Maryland, Washington DC, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Tennessee and Colorado. We can help you file and Unpaid wages claim in all these states.
Fort Lauderdale Overtime Lawyer Location
320 S State Road 7 Ste 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317
Covering: Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach and nearby Boca Raton.
Miami Overtime Pay Lawyer Location
10800 Biscayne Boulevard #700
Covering: Miami, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Homestead and The Keys and Key West.
Georgia Overtime Lawyer Locations
233 12th Street Columbus, GA 31901
3525 Piedmont Rd, 7 Piedmont Center Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30305
Covering The Greater Atlanta Area, Jonesboro, Marietta, Valdosta, Macon, Savannah, Augusta, Columbus, Albany, Warner Robbins, and all of Georgia.
Illinois Overtime Lawyer Location
1700 Park Street
Suite 103 Naperville, IL 60563
IL; Carbondale IL; Chambana IL; Chicago IL; Decatur IL; La Salle County IL; Mattoon IL; Peoria IL; Rockford IL; Springfield IL; Western IL
New Mexico Overtime Lawyer Locations
4801 Lang Avenue NE #110,
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Las Cruces Office
4611 Research Park Circle,
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Covering: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Rio Rancho, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Alamogordo, Clovis, Hobbs, Gallup, Deming, Sunland Park, and Las Vegas, NM
Wisconsin Overtime Lawyer Location
4810 South 76th Street
Suite 212 Greenfield, WI 53220
Texas Overtime Lawyer Office Location
3102 Maple Avenue Suite 450
Dallas, TX 75201
Texas Oil and Gas Jobs Unpaid Overtime Lawyer
Overtime lawyers for: Dallas, Houston, Austin, Brownsville, Lubbock, Amarillo, El Paso and all of Texas.
New Arkansas Location
Little Rock, AR
25 Rahling Circle
Little Rock, AR 72223
1700 Park Street
Suite 103Naperville, IL 60563
We can help you with your unpaid wages and overtime pay claims in:
Daytona FL; Fort Myers FL; Ft Lauderdale FL; Gainesville FL; Jacksonville FL; Keys FL; Lakeland FL; Miami FL; Ocala FL; Orlando FL; Panama City FL; Pensacola FL; Sarasota FL; Space Coast FL; St. Augustine FL; Tallahassee FL; Tampa FL; Treasure Coast FL; West Palm Beach FL; Albany GA; Athens GA; Atlanta GA; Augusta GA; Brunswick GA; Columbus GA; Macon GA; Northwest GA GA; Savannah GA; Statesboro GA; Valdosta GA; ; IL; Carbondale IL; Chambana IL; Chicago IL; Decatur IL; La Salle County IL; Mattoon IL; Peoria IL; Rockford IL; Springfield IL; Western IL, Albuquerque NM; Santa Fe NM; Las Cruces NM.